Kim delivered her baby via C-Section and wore both the Bellefit Dual-Closure Girdle & Bellefit Corset for her postpartum recovery. Being a military wife, Kim needs every bit of energy she can get to care for herself and meet her baby’s needs on a daily basis while her husband is on duty. She loved how the tightness of the Girdle helped her move around and care for her baby more comfortably. Bellefit Girdles helped me have an awesome recovery from my c-section! It gave me back support and the tightness I needed to tighten my belly! I love love love the Bellefit girdle and the results it has given me so far!” Kim began wearing her Dual-Closure Girdle on the third day postpartum. After 1 week she transitioned down to her size Medium Corset and after a week she moved down to the Corset in a size Small.
- It’s very common for women to need various sizes during their postpartum recovery.
- Women tend to notice swelling and an increase in their hip and abdomen measurements after giving birth.
- As their bodies recover, Bellefit Girdles provide firm support which helps them return to their pre-pregnancy measurements faster.
Kim completed her postpartum recovery with Bellefit within 8 weeks after her C-Section, however, every postpartum recovery is unique.
“I haven’t done anything aside from wearing the girdles and breastfeeding. When I wore the Large and Medium I was wearing it EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. ALL DAY. ALL NIGHT.”
Women who wear Bellefit typically experience two types of results which can happen within 1-12 weeks postpartum. Wearing Bellefit within the first year after giving birth will give you the best results.
- How Bellefit Makes you Feel: The moment you put on your Girdle you’ll immediately feel the difference. Bellefit tightens your abdomen providing relief to your weakened midsection.
- How Bellefit Makes you Look: Over time women notice that their abdomen is reducing in size and their postpartum swelling has diminished.
For best results wear your Bellefit 12-24 hours per day. Living a healthy lifestyle will also help you achieve your postpartum goals faster.
Abdominal surgery can leave a mother facing unexpected challenges.
- Ask any mother if she remembers the pain of childbirth and most will put on a smile and sweetly share that the moment she laid eyes on her precious little one, there was no need for painkillers.
- A few weeks later, when the warm surge of adrenaline wears off, ask again and her story will change – especially if she is one of the country’s 1.2 million women who has undergone a Cesarean delivery.
- The pain associated with a delivery through abdominal surgery often is focused in the back, since the incision can make it difficult to sit or stand up straight. A girdle after c-section allows new moms to experience a free range of motion — both sitting down and standing up — while also applying just enough pressure on the incision to take discomfort away.
- Not only does the use of an abdominal binder after C-section alleviate pain for new moms, it also offers a benefit every woman is grateful for – a flatter tummy.
C-Sections are Done for Various Reasons:
- Safety of mom and baby,
- As the result of a difficult previous vaginal delivery or,
- Simply because scheduling it is easier.
Preparing for Labor and Recovery for a Second Child
Just ask Chelsea. After going into labor at just 32 weeks with her first child, an emergency C-section caused her to suffer unbearable pain.
- Even walking around the grocery store was difficult, Sometimes I had to get a wheelchair to get around because I was in so much pain.
- Chelsea wasn’t aware, at the time, of anything that could make her recovery quicker and easier, but for her second time around, she was determined to be prepared. She began researching products to find the best girdles that would help aid in her postpartum recovery.
She came home three days after delivering her second child and immediately put on an Bellefit abdominal binder designed for women who have undergone birth through a C-section.
“I just felt so much better,” she said. “I felt like I was able to walk around, get up and down the stairs a lot easier – even laughing, I didn’t feel like my stitches were gonna come out when I was wearing my girdle.
First Time Mom Recovers with Abdominal Binder After C-Section
A first-time mother, Malva was amazed at how quickly her stomach was back to pre-pregnancy size after wearing it for just one week.
“Not only that, the muscles in my belly were starting to feel hard again,” she said. “It was so comfy that I forgot I was wearing it and another very big plus is that it improved my confidence. I was able to sit, bend over, lay down and I slept wearing it, too.
A faster recovery, with less pain and a flatter tummy? Seems like a no-brainer. Chelsea and Malva both discovered the benefits of using the Bellefit brand postpartum girdle after their C-sections caused pain and the dreaded “after tummy.” Life with a new baby can be difficult. Make it simple. Invest in less pain and more confidence by using an abdominal binder after C-section. Your future you will thank you.