The Bellefit Corset Thong helps new moms recover their belly after giving birth. Made with Medical-grade & Hypoallergenic Fabric, this Corset Thong supports your tummy and shapes your rear-end with no panty lines for discrete control that can be worn with everything from sweatpants to skinny jeans.
The Postpartum Corset Thong is ideal for recovery after C-Section or Natural Birth and is comfortable for women of all body shapes. Equipped with two rows of hook and eye closures, the Corset Thong provides extra room so you may adjust it depending on your compression needs.
- Reduces pregnancy-related excess weight.
- Rounds and enhances your booty.
- Supports and compresses your abdominal and lumbar regions.
- Improves and supports your posture and relieves back pain.
- Encourages a speedy recovery after childbirth.
- Strong support helps you increase your mobility.
- Helps support & recover your C-Section Incision.
- Thong style panty to enhance your booty.
- Triple-layered, reinforced panels and four individually-sewn back panels to evenly distribute tension.
- Easy Access to Groin with Flap with Hooks.
- Ideal for most body shapes.
- Microporous, hypoallergenic fabric allows your skin to breathe.
- Doctor Recommended
- Postpartum Pooch Slimming & Booty Enhancing
- Everyday & Night Use
- Back Support
Girdle Sizing Help
Use the Bellefit Choosing and Sizing calculator to find out which Girdle Style will better accommodate your body shape and weight gain.
Accurate Sizing Begins with knowing your Hip Contour Measurement.
- WHY: When putting on your girdle, it has to go past your hips. Without an accurate hip contour measurement, your girdle may not fit properly. It could be too tight, or worse, be too loose and not provide adequate compression when you need it most.
Please watch this 40 second video to quickly learn how to measure.
Don’t Have a Measuring Tape?
- HIP CONTOUR MEASUREMENT ALTERNATIVE: You’ll need a String and a Ruler. Wrap the String around the widest part of your hips and mark the spot where the end meets. Lay the String down on a flat surface and then use the Ruler to measure in increments up to your mark. If you don’t have a String, you can try using a long belt.
Begin wearing after birth starting on the day that you are discharged from the hospital or when you feel ready to start wearing a thong style. Always wear your own underwear because the Corset is not a substitute for underwear. It’s optimal to begin wearing Bellefit right after birth; however, you will still see results if you begin to wear your girdle at any time during the first 6 months after the delivery.
Here’s why: Still present after childbirth for up to 6 months are hormones secreted during pregnancy. These hormones, Estrogen, progesterone and relaxin loosen the abdominal muscles, the pelvic structure and supporting ligaments and joints. Bellefit works together with your body’s natural process of recovery.
What are the main benefits of the Corset Thong?
The Bellefit Corset Thong supports your tummy and shapes your rear-end with no panty lines for discrete control that can be worn with everything from sweatpants to skinny jeans.
This Postpartum Corset Thong is ideal for recovery after C-Section or Natural birth and is comfortable for women of all body shapes.
This post pregnancy corset also has a convenient crotch area closure that allows you to use the restroom or change your underwear and pads comfortably without needing to take it off each time.
Can I wear a Corset Thong after a c-section?
Yes! The front hook and eye closures of the Corset are designed with the incision in mind.
Can you see it underneath my clothes?
The Corset Thong fits discreetly under anything from sweatpants to skinny jeans with no panty lines. This Corset is not bulky and fits flush on your skin; however the front closure may be slightly visible underneath certain tops of fitted or thin fabrics. Keep in mind that your comfort and healing process is the most important factor!
I had a natural delivery. Can I still use the Corset Thong style?
Yes! The Corset Thong is an excellent option for either delivery method.
I am unsure of my delivery method. Is the Corset Thong still recommended?
Yes! The Corset Thong is an excellent option for either delivery method.
I am not pregnant but have had abdominal surgery. Can I still use the Corset Thong style?
Yes! The Corset Thong is recommended in the case of an abdominal surgery that may or may not be the result of a pregnancy.
Is the Corset Thong adjustable?
Yes. There are two rows of the hook and eye closures that are separated by an inch apart so you can tighten your girdle when more or less compression is needed throughout your recovery.
What body type is best for a Corset Thong?
Since the Corset is adjustable, it is suitable for all body shape types.
When can I start wearing my Corset Thong?
You can begin wearing your Corset thong the day that you are discharged from the hospital or as soon as you feel ready to wear a thong. Always wear your own underwear because the Corset Thong is not a substitute for underwear. It’s optimal to begin wearing Bellefit right after birth; however, you will still see results if you begin to wear your girdle at any time during the first 6 months after the delivery. As always, consult with your physician to make sure the Corset is right for you since every recovery process is so unique.
Our customer service department is available to assist you Mon-Fri 9am-5pm EST at 888-894-2951 or write to us via email email@example.com
30-Day EASY Return Policy
- You can return your purchase up to 30 days from the purchase date.
- You choose your shipping method (we recommend using a service that offers tracking to ensure we receive your return).
- You will be provided with a Bellefit Packing Slip to include inside your package.
- Once your return is received and inspected by Bellefit, you will receive an email with an update regarding your request.
- If you are due a refund, it will be processed after the return process is completed. A credit will be applied to your original payment method within 10 – 14 business days.
- You will receive email tracking updates throughout the return process.
- Only items that were directly purchased from Bellefit.com can be accepted.
- If the product you are returning was a gift, we will refund the original purchaser.
- Shipping cannot be refunded.
- We can only accept returns for unused/unworn items.
- Items returned worn or damaged will be not qualify for a return/exchange and will be shipped back to you at your expense.
We recommend wearing underwear and/or thin leggings when trying on your girdle to avoid damaging the garment which will facilitate your return or exchange.
Email updates and tracking
Checking your order status is fast and easy.
Receive email updates from our customer service department throughout the return process.
- Free shipping on all USA orders.
- Minimum Order Amount to Qualify for Free Shipping is $57.50
- All shipments will be issued a US Postal Service or FedEx tracking number
- Your Tracking number will be emailed once your order is fulfilled by Bellefit’s shipping dept.
- USPS Priority mail estimated delivery time to most locations in the USA is 2-3 business days.
- Bellefit does not ship on Weekends or on Federal Holidays observed in the USA
- Promotion value cannot be used towards International and/or Expedited shipping costs
- USPS delivery time estimate is not guaranteed, some states may take more than 2-3 business days
- Any questions or special requests please contact us toll-free at 888-894-2951 or 954-727-1899
Bellefit ships to over 100 countries via FedEx or US Postal Service. The best way to get a precise shipping quote and delivery time frame is to enter your shipping address after adding your product to the shopping cart. The next screen will give you International Shipping options between $35-$90. FedEx delivers in 1-2 business days and USPS on average of 5-12.
When ordering from Bellefit, Inc. the recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country including Customs Duty Charges, Import taxes, Clearance fees and any applicable local/municipal/state fees in the destination country.