The Bellefit Corset helps new moms recover their belly after giving birth. Made with Medical-grade & Hypoallergenic Fabric, this Corset provides support and compression to help moms have a faster postpartum recovery.
Wear the Bellefit Corset to support your belly and back 24/7. The Corset’s compression helps strengthen your core after pregnancy. This strong support encourages more control of your abdomen allowing for more effortless movement while caring for yourself and your baby.
The Bellefit Corset is ideal for recovery after C-Section or Natural Birth. Equipped with two rows of hook and eye closures, the Corset provides extra room so you may adjust it depending on your compression needs.
Click on the image to read the testimonial.
Bellefit Corset Benefits
- Reduces pregnancy-related excess weight.
- Supports and compresses your abdominal and lumbar regions.
- Improves and supports your posture and relieves back pain.
- Encourages a speedy recovery after childbirth.
- Strong support helps you increase your mobility.
- Helps support & recover your C-Section Incision.
- Adjustable Front Hook & Eye Closures.
- Triple-layered, reinforced panels and four individually-sewn back panels to evenly distribute tension.
- Easy Access to Groin with Flap with Hooks.
- Ideal for most body shapes.
- Microporous, hypoallergenic fabric allows your skin to breathe.
- Doctor Recommended.
- Everyday & Night Use.
- Back Support.
Women Wearing Postpartum Girdles
Click on any image to read the actual testimonials from real women who wore a Bellefit Girdle to feel supported during the postpartum recovery process.
The Corset is Ideal for All Body Shapes
How to Wear
How to Wear your Bellefit Corset®
- Unhook the front panel and hook the groin closure.
- Sit down on the edge of your bed and step into the girdle one foot at a time.
- Stand to pull it up as far as you can.
- Lie on your back to fasten the vertical hook closure. Start with the bottom hook and work your way up.
- Stand up, center the front panel and adjust until comfortable.
Begin wearing after birth on the day that you are discharged from the hospital. It’s optimal to begin wearing Bellefit right after birth; however, you will still see results if you begin to wear your girdle at any time during the first 6 months after the delivery.
Here’s why: Still present after childbirth for up to 6 months are hormones secreted during pregnancy. These hormones, Estrogen, progesterone and relaxin loosen the abdominal muscles, the pelvic structure and supporting ligaments and joints. Bellefit works together with your body’s natural process of recovery.
What are the main benefits of the Corset?
The Corset is adjustable and has two rows of hook and eye closures in the front that are separated by an inch apart. As your body transforms after your delivery, you can adjust the setting when slightly more or less compression is needed.
This pregnancy corset also has a convenient crotch are closure that allows you to use the restroom or change your underwear and pads comfortably without needing to take it off each time. This pregnancy corset also has a convenient crotch are closure that allows you to use the restroom or change your underwear and pads comfortably without needing to take it off each time.
Can I wear a Corset after a c-section?
Yes! The front hook and eye closures of the Corset are designed with the incision in mind.
Can you see it underneath my clothes?
The Corset is not bulky and is flush with your skin; however because of the closure location, it may be slightly visible underneath certain fabrics or if you are wearing a fitted top. Keep in mind though that your comfort and healing process is the most important factor!
I had a natural delivery. Can I still use the Corset style?
Yes! The Corset is an excellent option for either delivery method.
I am unsure of my delivery method. Is the Corset still recommended?
Yes! The Corset is an excellent option for either delivery method.
I am not pregnant but have had abdominal surgery. Can I still use the Corset style?
Yes! The Corset is recommended in the case of an abdominal surgery that may or may not be the result of a pregnancy.
Is the Corset adjustable?
Yes. There are two rows of the hook and eye closures that are separated by an inch apart so you can tighten your girdle when more or less compression is needed throughout your recovery.
What body type is best for a Corset?
Since the Corset is adjustable, it is suitable for all body shape types.
When can I start wearing my Corset?
Begin wearing your Corset the day that you are discharged from the hospital or as soon as you are ready to wear it after the delivery. It’s optimal to begin wearing Bellefit right after birth; however, you will still see results if you begin to wear your girdle at any time during the first 6 months after the delivery. As always, consult with your physician to make sure the Corset is right for you since every recovery process is so unique.
Our customer service department is available to assist you Mon-Fri 9am-5pm EST at 888-894-2951 or write to us via email email@example.com
30-Day EASY Return Policy
- You can return your purchase up to 30 days from the purchase date.
- You choose your shipping method (we recommend using a service that offers tracking to ensure we receive your return).
- You will be provided with a Bellefit Packing Slip to include inside your package.
- Once your return is received and inspected by Bellefit, you will receive an email with an update regarding your request.
- If you are due a refund, it will be processed after the return process is completed. A credit will be applied to your original payment method within 10 – 14 business days.
- You will receive email tracking updates throughout the return process.
- Only items that were directly purchased from Bellefit.com can be accepted.
- If the product you are returning was a gift, we will refund the original purchaser.
- Shipping cannot be refunded.
- We can only accept returns for unused/unworn items.
- Items returned worn or damaged will be not qualify for a return/exchange and will be shipped back to you at your expense.
We recommend wearing underwear and/or thin leggings when trying on your girdle to avoid damaging the garment which will facilitate your return or exchange.
Email updates and tracking
Checking your order status is fast and easy.
Receive email updates from our customer service department throughout the return process.
- Free shipping on all USA orders.
- Minimum Order Amount to Qualify for Free Shipping is $57.50
- All shipments will be issued a US Postal Service or FedEx tracking number
- Your Tracking number will be emailed once your order is fulfilled by Bellefit’s shipping dept.
- USPS Priority mail estimated delivery time to most locations in the USA is 2-3 business days.
- Bellefit does not ship on Weekends or on Federal Holidays observed in the USA
- Promotion value cannot be used towards International and/or Expedited shipping costs
- USPS delivery time estimate is not guaranteed, some states may take more than 2-3 business days
- Any questions or special requests please contact us toll-free at 888-894-2951 or 954-727-1899
Bellefit ships to over 100 countries via FedEx or US Postal Service. The best way to get a precise shipping quote and delivery time frame is to enter your shipping address after adding your product to the shopping cart. The next screen will give you International Shipping options between $35-$90. FedEx delivers in 1-2 business days and USPS on average of 5-12.
When ordering from Bellefit, Inc. the recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country including Customs Duty Charges, Import taxes, Clearance fees and any applicable local/municipal/state fees in the destination country.