Watch the following 40 second video to learn about Bellefit Corset Features
Bounce back after baby with Bellefit! This Corset is super smooth. It can be customized to offer the most comfortable fit with a front row of hook-and-eye closures. Moving around following a C-Section or natural birth is effortless in this undergarment.
A flat tummy post-delivery is possible and it doesn’t need to be painful, either. Bellefit has repeatedly proven that beauty isn’t sacrificial. Reducing swelling and giving new moms their fave shape back is what this product does daily. It compresses the body in a way that is comfortable and discreet.
It’s your best-kept secret after delivery.
Benefits of Wearing a Postpartum Corset
- Reduces pregnancy-related excess weight.
- Supports and compresses your abdominal and lumbar regions.
- Improves and supports your posture and relieves back pain.
- Encourages a speedy recovery after childbirth.
- Strong support helps you increase your mobility.
- Helps support & recover your C-Section Incision.
- Three front row closures to adjust tightness.
- Powerful compression panels to control & flatten tummy.
- Back support panels to stabilize & ease back pain.
- Medical-grade protection for c-section incision area.
- Inner spiral boning to shape curves & prevent rolling.
- Easy crotch opening with 3 rows of adjustable hooks to accommodate heavy flow pads.
- Breathable & flexible compression fabrics.
- Rear-end reinforcement to keep corset in place.
- Hides back bulge and muffin top.
- Full coverage to minimize panty lines.
- Everyday & Night Use.
- Back Support.
- C-Section or Natural Birth .
Wear the Bellefit Corset to support your belly and back 24/7. The Corset’s compression helps strengthen your core after pregnancy. This strong support encourages more control of your abdomen allowing for more effortless movement while caring for yourself and your baby.
The Bellefit Corset is ideal for recovery after C-Section or Natural Birth.
Women Wearing Postpartum Girdles
Real women who wore a Bellefit Girdle to feel supported during the postpartum recovery process.