The Girdle Pull-Up has a simple and traditional design without any hooks or zippers. This is a good option for Moms that have a Natural Delivery and would like this basic and efficient design.
- No Hooks or Zippers.
- Ideal for Natural Birth.
- Doctor-Recommended, Durable & Medical-Grade, Reinforced Abdominal Panel.
- Easy Access to Groin with Flap with Hooks.
- Posture Improvement, Back Pain Relief.
- The Girdle Pull-up has a simple and traditional design without any hooks or zippers, ideal for Natural Childbirth.
The Girdle Pull-Up is Ideal for the Following Body Shapes
- The Bellefit Girdle Pull-Up is ideal for slender body shapes.
- The triple-layered, reinforced front panel and four individually-sewn back panels evenly distribute tension for medical-grade compression and support.
- The groin closure also adjusts for maximum comfort. The microporous medical-grade fabric is hypoallergenic, and allows your skin to breathe.
Benefits of Compression Provided by Bellefit Postpartum Girdles and Corsets
- Reducing the pregnancy-related excess weight or skin.
- Providing an adjustable and anatomical fit.
- Supporting and compressing the abdominal and lumbar regions.
- Improved posture.
- Significant reduction of back pain.
- Faster recovery for the postpartum woman.
Girdle Sizing Help
Use the Bellefit Choosing and Sizing calculator to find out which Girdle Style will better accommodate your body shape and weight gain.
Accurate Sizing Begins with knowing your Hip Contour Measurement.
- WHY: When putting on your girdle, it has to go past your hips. Without an accurate hip contour measurement, your girdle may not fit properly. It could be too tight, or worse, be too loose and not provide adequate compression when you need it most.
Please watch this 40 second video to quickly learn how to measure.
Don’t Have a Measuring Tape?
- HIP CONTOUR MEASUREMENT ALTERNATIVE: You’ll need a String and a Ruler. Wrap the String around the widest part of your hips and mark the spot where the end meets. Lay the String down on a flat surface and then use the Ruler to measure in increments up to your mark. If you don’t have a String, you can try using a long belt.
Begin wearing after birth on the day that you are discharged from the hospital. It’s optimal to begin wearing Bellefit right after birth; however, you will still see results if you begin to wear your girdle at any time during the first 6 months after the delivery.
Here’s why: Still present after childbirth for up to 6 months are hormones secreted during pregnancy. These hormones, Estrogen, progesterone and relaxin loosen the abdominal muscles, the pelvic structure and supporting ligaments and joints. Bellefit works together with your body’s natural process of recovery.
Pull-Up Frequently Asked Questions
What are the main benefits of the Girdle Pull-up?
The Girdle Pull-up has a simple and traditional design without any hooks or zippers so it is not visible underneath most clothing options. The Girdle Pull-up also has a convenient crotch are closure that allows you to use the restroom or change your underwear and pads comfortably without needing to take it off each time.
Can I wear a Girdle Pull-up after a c-section?
The Girdle Pull-up is the only style that is not recommended for after a c-section
I had a natural delivery. Can I still use the Girdle – Pull-up style?
Yes! The Girdle Pull-up is an excellent option after a natural delivery.
I am unsure of my delivery method. Is the Girdle Pull-up still recommended?
We would generally recommend a Girdle with Hooks (Corset) or Dual-Closure if your delivery method is uncertain.
Can you see it underneath my clothes?
The Girdle Pull-up is not bulky and is flush with your skin. Since there are not any hooks or zippers, it is not visible underneath most clothing options.
I am not pregnant but have had abdominal surgery. Can I still use the Girdle Pull-up style?
We generally recommend a Girdle with Hooks (Corset) after an abdominal surgery that may or may not be related to pregnancy.
Is the Girdle-Pull-up adjustable?
No. There are no adjustable hooks or zippers besides the crotch area closure.
What body type is best for a Girdle Pull-up?
The Girdle Pull-up is recommended for a Rectangle or Inverted Triangle body type. Basically body shapes that are more slender in the hip area and torso.
When can I start wearing my Girdle Pull-up?
Begin wearing your Girdle Pull-up the day that you are discharged from the hospital or as soon as you are ready to wear it after the delivery. It’s optimal to begin wearing Bellefit right after birth; however, you will still see results if you begin to wear your girdle at any time during the first 6 months after the delivery. As always, consult with your physician to make sure the Girdle Pull-up is right for you since every recovery process is so unique.
Our customer service department is available to assist you Mon-Fri 9am-5pm EST at 888-894-2951 or write to us via email email@example.com
30-Day EASY Return Policy
- You can return your purchase up to 30 days from the purchase date.
- You choose your shipping method (we recommend using a service that offers tracking to ensure we receive your return).
- You will be provided with a Bellefit Packing Slip to include inside your package.
- Once your return is received and inspected by Bellefit, you will receive an email with an update regarding your request.
- If you are due a refund, it will be processed after the return process is completed. A credit will be applied to your original payment method within 7 – 10 business days.
- You will receive email tracking updates throughout the return process.
- Only items that were directly purchased from Bellefit.com can be accepted.
- If the product you are returning was a gift, we will refund the original purchaser.
- Shipping cannot be refunded.
- We can only accept returns for unused/unworn items.
- Items returned worn or damaged will be not qualify for a return/exchange and will be shipped back to you at your expense.
We recommend wearing underwear and/or thin leggings when trying on your girdle to avoid damaging the garment which will facilitate your return or exchange.
Email updates and tracking
Checking your order status is fast and easy.
Receive email updates from our customer service department throughout the return process.
- Free shipping on all USA orders.
- Minimum Order Amount to Qualify for Free Shipping is $57.50
- All shipments will be issued a US Postal Service or FedEx tracking number
- Your Tracking number will be emailed once your order is fulfilled by Bellefit’s shipping dept.
- USPS Priority mail estimated delivery time to most locations in the USA is 2-3 business days.
- Bellefit does not ship on Weekends or on Federal Holidays observed in the USA
- Promotion value cannot be used towards International and/or Expedited shipping costs
- USPS delivery time estimate is not guaranteed, some states may take more than 2-3 business days
- Any questions or special requests please contact us toll-free at 888-894-2951 or 954-727-1899
Bellefit ships to over 100 countries via FedEx or US Postal Service. The best way to get a precise shipping quote and delivery time frame is to enter your shipping address after adding your product to the shopping cart. The next screen will give you International Shipping options between $35-$90. FedEx delivers in 1-2 business days and USPS on average of 5-12.
When ordering from Bellefit, Inc. the recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country including Customs Duty Charges, Import taxes, Clearance fees and any applicable local/municipal/state fees in the destination country.