Watch the following video to learn about Bellefit Girdle Features
Struggling with an ill-fitting undergarment is a waste of time. No new mom needs that!
Thanks to the Bellefit Girdle Pull-Up, getting dressed in the morning is a breeze. Designed without hooks and zippers, it’s easy to put on and pull-up over a post-baby belly needing extra TLC.
Skip the girdles that roll and droop. This product comfort fits the body with its compression panels that smooth out belly bulges and back support panels to protect and support the lower back. It also stabilizes the back making it possible to do daily tasks such as stretching, reaching, and lifting with great ease.
- Powerful compression panels to control & flatten tummy.
- Back support panels to stabilize & ease back pain.
- Medical-grade protection for your core.
- Inner spiral boning to shape curves & prevent rolling.
- Easy crotch opening with 3 rows of adjustable hooks to accommodate heavy flow pads
- Breathable & flexible compression fabrics.
- Rear-end reinforcement to keep corset in place.
- Hides back bulge and muffin top.
- Full coverage to minimize panty lines
- Reduces pregnancy-related excess weight
- Supports and compresses your abdominal and lumbar regions
- Improves and supports your posture and relieves back pain
- Encourages a speedy recovery after childbirth
- Strong support helps you increase your mobility
- Everyday and Night Use
- Back Support
- Natural Birth
Melanie’s Results with Bellefit
- The Bellefit Girdle Pull-Up is ideal for all body shapes.
- The triple-layered, reinforced front panel and four individually-sewn back panels evenly distribute tension for medical-grade compression and support.
- The groin closure also adjusts for maximum comfort. The microporous medical-grade fabric is hypoallergenic, and allows your skin to breathe.
Women Wearing Postpartum Girdles
Click on any image to read testimonials from real women who wore a Bellefit Girdle to feel supported during the postpartum recovery process.