Girdle With Zipper Features
The Bellefit Girdle with Zipper has a lateral zipper on the side with two sets of hook and eye closures underneath. Ideal for Natural Childbirth.
The Girdle with Zipper has a lateral zipper on the side with two sets of hook and eye closures underneath. They are separated by an inch apart so you may tighten the girdle when additional compression is needed as you progress during your childbirth recovery. Although we do recommend this style for women that have had a Natural delivery, many moms do choose to wear the Girdle with Zipper after their C-Section incision has healed.
Adrienne Results with Bellefit
Click image for more.
The Girdle with Zipper is Ideal for the Following Body Shapes
Girdle with Zipper Benefits
- Adjustable Side Closure Good for Natural Birth.
- Can be used After C-Section Incision Healing
- Doctor-Recommended, Durable & Medical-Grade, Reinforced Abdominal Panel.
- Easy Access to Groin with Flap with Hooks.
- Posture Improvement, Back Pain Relief.
Girdle with Zipper Features
- The triple-layered, reinforced front panel and four individually-sewn back panels evenly distribute tension for medical-grade compression and support.
- Lateral zipper on the side with two sets of hook and eye closures underneath.
- The groin closure also adjusts for maximum comfort. The microporous medical-grade fabric is hypoallergenic, and allows your skin to breathe.
Women Wearing Postpartum Girdles
Click on any image to read the actual testimonials from real women who wore a Bellefit Girdle to feel supported during the postpartum recovery process.
Benefits of Compression Provided by Bellefit Postpartum Girdles and Corsets
- Reducing the pregnancy-related excess weight or skin.
- Providing an adjustable and anatomical fit.
- Supporting and compressing the abdominal and lumbar regions.
- Improved posture.
- Significant reduction of back pain.
- Faster recovery for the postpartum woman.
Begin wearing after birth on the day that you are discharged from the hospital. It’s optimal to begin wearing Bellefit right after birth; however, you will still see results if you begin to wear your girdle at any time during the first 6 months after the delivery.
Here’s why: Still present after childbirth for up to 6 months are hormones secreted during pregnancy. These hormones, Estrogen, progesterone and relaxin loosen the abdominal muscles, the pelvic structure and supporting ligaments and joints. Bellefit works together with your body’s natural process of recovery.
Zipper Frequently Asked Questions
What are the main benefits of the Girdle with Zipper?
The Girdle with Zipper has a lateral zipper on the side with two sets of hook and eye closures underneath. They are separated by an inch apart and so as your body transforms after your delivery, you can adjust the setting when slightly more or less compression is needed. Because of the closure location, it is not very visible underneath most clothing options.
The Girdle with zipper also has a convenient crotch are closure that allows you to use the restroom or change your underwear and pads comfortably without needing to take it off each time.
Can I wear a Girdle with Zipper after a c-section?
We only recommend it after your C-Section Incision has healed. We would recommend a Girdle with Hooks (Corset) or Dual-Closure after a c-section.
If you choose to purchase a Girdle with Zipper after a C-Section, because of the closure location, you may need assistance in the beginning since your torso needs to twist slightly in order to access the zipper. You will find that it becomes more comfortable to close as you get farther along in your recovery process.
I had a natural delivery. Can I still use the Girdle with Zipper style?
Yes! The Girdle with Zipper is an excellent option after a natural delivery.
I am unsure of my delivery method. Is the Girdle with Zipper still recommended?
We would generally recommend a Girdle with Hooks (Corset) or Dual-Closure if your delivery method is uncertain.
I am not pregnant but have had abdominal surgery. Can I still use the Girdle with Zipper style?
We generally recommend a Girdle with Hooks (Corset) after an abdominal surgery that may or may not be related to pregnancy.
Can you see the zipper underneath my clothes?
The Girdle with Zipper is flush with your skin and because of the closure location; it is not visible underneath most clothing options.
Is the Girdle with Zipper adjustable?
Yes. The Girdle with Zipper has a lateral zipper on the side with two sets of hook and eye closures underneath. They are separated by an inch apart and so as your body transforms after your delivery, you can adjust the setting when slightly more or less compression is needed.
What body shape type is best for a Girdle with Zipper?
The Girdle with Zipper is recommended for a Triangle/Inverted Triangle/Rectangle and Hourglass.
When can I start wearing my Girdle with Zipper?
Begin wearing your Girdle with Zipper the day that you are discharged from the hospital or as soon as you are ready to wear it after the delivery. It’s optimal to begin wearing Bellefit right after birth; however, you will still see results if you begin to wear your girdle at any time during the first 6 months after the delivery. As always, consult with your physician to make sure the Girdle with Zipper is right for you since every recovery process is so unique.
Our customer service department is available to assist you Mon-Fri 9am-5pm EST at 888-894-2951 or write to us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
30-Day EASY Return Policy
- You can return your purchase up to 30 days from the purchase date.
- You choose your shipping method (we recommend using a service that offers tracking to ensure we receive your return).
- You will be provided with a Bellefit Packing Slip to include inside your package.
- Once your return is received and inspected by Bellefit, you will receive an email with an update regarding your request.
- If you are due a refund, it will be processed after the return process is completed. A credit will be applied to your original payment method within 10 – 14 business days.
- You will receive email tracking updates throughout the return process.
- Only items that were directly purchased from Bellefit.com can be accepted.
- If the product you are returning was a gift, we will refund the original purchaser.
- Shipping cannot be refunded.
- We can only accept returns for unused/unworn items.
- Items returned worn or damaged will be not qualify for a return/exchange and will be shipped back to you at your expense.
We recommend wearing underwear and/or thin leggings when trying on your girdle to avoid damaging the garment which will facilitate your return or exchange.
Email updates and tracking
Checking your order status is fast and easy.
Receive email updates from our customer service department throughout the return process.
- Free shipping on all USA orders.
- Minimum Order Amount to Qualify for Free Shipping is $57.50
- All shipments will be issued a US Postal Service or FedEx tracking number
- Your Tracking number will be emailed once your order is fulfilled by Bellefit’s shipping dept.
- USPS Priority mail estimated delivery time to most locations in the USA is 2-3 business days.
- Bellefit does not ship on Weekends or on Federal Holidays observed in the USA
- Promotion value cannot be used towards International and/or Expedited shipping costs
- USPS delivery time estimate is not guaranteed, some states may take more than 2-3 business days
- Any questions or special requests please contact us toll-free at 888-894-2951 or 954-727-1899
Bellefit ships to over 100 countries via FedEx or US Postal Service. The best way to get a precise shipping quote and delivery time frame is to enter your shipping address after adding your product to the shopping cart. The next screen will give you International Shipping options between $35-$90. FedEx delivers in 1-2 business days and USPS on average of 5-12.
When ordering from Bellefit, Inc. the recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country including Customs Duty Charges, Import taxes, Clearance fees and any applicable local/municipal/state fees in the destination country.