Watch the following video to learn about the Bellefit Features
Beauty shouldn’t be painful or come with a hefty price tag. With this slimming Bellefit Girdle with Zipper, it doesn’t! Completely painless with its anti-pinch protection, it helps swelling go down after delivering a baby.
Women who give birth naturally find the custom fit of this girdle secured by padded hook-and-eye closures ideal. Support can be a challenge but not with this undergarment. Move confidently knowing that the breathable fabric has got your back, literally!
It improves posture while compressing swollen areas of the body in need of fast healing. Revolutionize your recovery by investing in a girdle that delivers measurable results by reducing your waistline postpartum.
Girdle with Zipper Benefits
- Reduces pregnancy-related excess weight.
- Supports and compresses your abdominal and lumbar regions.
- Improves and supports your posture and relieves back pain.
- Encourages a speedy recovery after childbirth.
- Strong support helps you increase your mobility.
Girdle with Zipper Features
- Side Zipper with anti-pinch protection and padding
- Powerful compression panels to control & flatten tummy.
- Back support panels to stabilize & ease back pain.
- Inner spiral boning to shape curves & prevent rolling.
- Easy crotch opening with 3 rows of adjustable hooks to accommodate heavy flow pads.
- Breathable & flexible compression fabrics.
- Rear-end reinforcement to keep girdle in place.
- Hides back bulge and muffin top.
- Full coverage to minimize panty lines.
- Everyday & Night Use.
- Back Support.
- Natural Birth .
- C-Section when incision healed.
The Girdle with Zipper is Ideal for all body shapes.
Women Wearing Postpartum Girdles
Real women who wore a Bellefit Girdle to feel supported during the postpartum recovery process.
Benefits of Compression Provided by Bellefit Postpartum Girdles and Corsets
- Reducing the pregnancy-related excess weight or skin.
- Providing an adjustable and anatomical fit.
- Supporting and compressing the abdominal and lumbar regions.
- Improved posture.
- Significant reduction of back pain.
- Faster recovery for the postpartum woman.