- Adjustable Front Hook & Eye Closures.
- C-Section Incision Support and Recovery.
- Doctor-Recommended, Durable & Medical-Grade, Reinforced Abdominal Panel.
- Easy Access to Groin with Flap with Hooks.
- Posture Improvement, Back Pain Relief.
The Corset has a front closure consisting of 2 rows of hook-and-eye closures that can be adjusted to tighten your girdle when additional compression is needed.
The Bellefit Corset can be worn after a C-section or Natural birth.
The Bellefit Corset is adjustable and has two rows of hook and eye closures in the front that are separated by an inch apart so you may tighten the girdle when additional compression is needed as you progress during your childbirth recovery. The hook and eye closures are designed with the C-Section incision in mind however it is an excellent option for either C-Section or Natural Birth.
- The Bellefit Corset® is ideal for most body shapes.
- The triple-layered, reinforced front panel and four individually-sewn back panels evenly distribute tension for medical-grade compression and support.
- The adjustable front closure and a lateral zipper side make the girdle easy to put on and wear.
- The groin closure also adjusts for maximum comfort. The microporous medical-grade fabric is hypoallergenic, and allows your skin to breathe.
Benefits of Compression
- Reducing the pregnancy-related excess weight or skin.
- Providing an adjustable and anatomical fit.
- Supporting and compressing the abdominal and lumbar regions.
- Improved posture.
- Significant reduction of back pain.
- Faster recovery for the postpartum woman.
Girdle Sizing Help
Use the Bellefit Choosing and Sizing calculator to find out which Girdle Style will better accommodate your body shape and weight gain.
Accurate Sizing Begins with knowing your Hip Contour Measurement.
- WHY: When putting on your girdle, it has to go past your hips. Without an accurate hip contour measurement, your girdle may not fit properly. It could be too tight, or worse, be too loose and not provide adequate compression when you need it most.
If You Are Still Pregnant, It is Best to Measure Your Hip Contour at Week 36
- WHY: By week 36, your hips will widen and you will gain more weight as you approach your due date.
- If you are Pregnant Under 36 weeks you can use the Choosing and Sizing calculator to set an email reminder.
Please watch this 40 second video to quickly learn how to measure.
Don’t Have a Measuring Tape?
- HIP CONTOUR MEASUREMENT ALTERNATIVE: You’ll need a String and a Ruler. Wrap the String around the widest part of your hips and mark the spot where the end meets. Lay the String down on a flat surface and then use the Ruler to measure in increments up to your mark. If you don’t have a String, you can try using a long belt.
Begin wearing after birth on the day that you are discharged from the hospital. It’s optimal to begin wearing Bellefit right after birth; however, you will still see results if you begin to wear your girdle at any time during the first 6 months after the delivery.
Here’s why: Still present after childbirth for up to 6 months are hormones secreted during pregnancy. These hormones, Estrogen, progesterone and relaxin loosen the abdominal muscles, the pelvic structure and supporting ligaments and joints. Bellefit works together with your body’s natural process of recovery.
What are the main benefits of the Corset?
The Corset is adjustable and has two rows of hook and eye closures in the front that are separated by an inch apart. As your body transforms after your delivery, you can adjust the setting when slightly more or less compression is needed.
The Corset also has a convenient crotch are closure that allows you to use the restroom or change your underwear and pads comfortably without needing to take it off each time.
Can I wear a Corset after a c-section?
Yes! The front hook and eye closures of the Corset are designed with the incision in mind.
Can you see it underneath my clothes?
The Corset is not bulky and is flush with your skin; however because of the closure location, it may be slightly visible underneath certain fabrics or if you are wearing a fitted top. Keep in mind though that your comfort and healing process is the most important factor!
I had a natural delivery. Can I still use the Corset style?
Yes! The Corset is an excellent option for either delivery method.
I am unsure of my delivery method. Is the Corset still recommended?
Yes! The Corset is an excellent option for either delivery method.
I am not pregnant but have had abdominal surgery. Can I still use the Corset style?
Yes! The Corset is recommended in the case of an abdominal surgery that may or may not be the result of a pregnancy.
Is the Corset adjustable?
Yes. There are two rows of the hook and eye closures that are separated by an inch apart so you can tighten your girdle when more or less compression is needed throughout your recovery.
What body type is best for a Corset?
Since the Corset is adjustable, it is suitable for all body shape types.
When can I start wearing my Corset?
Begin wearing your Corset the day that you are discharged from the hospital or as soon as you are ready to wear it after the delivery. It’s optimal to begin wearing Bellefit right after birth; however, you will still see results if you begin to wear your girdle at any time during the first 6 months after the delivery. As always, consult with your physician to make sure the Corset is right for you since every recovery process is so unique.
Your satisfaction is our priority. We stand proud at our brand’s reputation for high-quality manufacturing and design. We want to resolve any issue that you might have immediately!
We love to hear from you whether it’s praises or concerns. Our customer service department is available to assist you Mon-Fri 9am-5pm EST at 888-894-2951 or write to us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
60-day Return Policy
Send back your product along with your return form within 60 days for a full refund of the purchase price. We only accept returns for items that have not been used or worn, modified, altered, or washed. The product’s tags must still be attached, and the packaging intact.
- Refunds are processed within 7 to 10 business days from the date your package arrives at our warehouse for processing.
- Only items that were directly purchased from Bellefit.com can be accepted.
- If the product you are returning was a gift, we will refund the original purchaser.
- Shipping & handling cannot be refunded.
Email updates and tracking
Checking your order status is fast and easy.
Receive email updates from our customer service department throughout the return process.
- Free shipping on all USA orders.
- Minimum Order Amount to Qualify for Free Shipping is $57.50
- All shipments will be issued a US Postal Service or FedEx tracking number
- Your Tracking number will be emailed once your order is fulfilled by Bellefit’s shipping dept.
- USPS Priority mail estimated delivery time to most locations in the USA is 2-3 business days.
- Bellefit does not ship on Weekends or on Federal Holidays observed in the USA
- Promotion value cannot be used towards International and/or Expedited shipping costs
- USPS delivery time estimate is not guaranteed, some states may take more than 2-3 business days
- Any questions or special requests please contact us toll-free at 888-894-2951 or 954-727-1899
Bellefit ships to over 100 countries via FedEx or US Postal Service. The best way to get a precise shipping quote and delivery time frame is to enter your shipping address after adding your product to the shopping cart. The next screen will give you International Shipping options between $35-$90. FedEx delivers in 1-2 business days and USPS on average of 5-12.
When ordering from Bellefit, Inc. the recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country including Customs Duty Charges, Import taxes, Clearance fees and any applicable local/municipal/state fees in the destination country.