- Abdominal compression for a pain-free postpartum journey
- Smoothing effect for ease of use under clothing
- Instantly sheds inches off your waist to enhance your natural curves
- Offers breast support for enhanced cleavage
- Back support and improved posture
- Suitable for wear at a wedding on a date, at a party, to the club, at festivals, on a trip, to work, or even for daily use
- Our waist trainer is designed to help you increase your body’s natural thermogenic activity - increasing your metabolism, accelerating sweat and helping burn fat.
- Promotes blood circulation in your abdomen region, increasing your thermogenic activity at your problem areas.
MULTI PURPOSE GARMENT
Instant Waist Reduction: The compression fabric, along with the memory-steel boning instantly sheds inches off your waist.
Multi-Use Trainer: Our waist trainers are safe to exercise (such as yoga, hiking or running), day-to-day activities, a night out, or even just for back support.
Made with Premium Fabric: This waist trainer is made with you in mind, we want you to see attractive results while remaining safe. Which is why we chose only the best fabric which is smooth, moisture-wicking, flexible, breathable, and comfortable to wear
YOUR WORKOUT MUST-HAVE
- Memory Steel Boning: The interior boning is flexible and durable, allowing the trainer to bend easily and recover quickly back to its original fit.
- All-Around Support: this waist trainer is shorter in the back and longer in the front, providing support for your back even when you are sitting down.
Enhance Your Workout: With our waist trainer you can speed up your weight loss by increasing your thermogenic activity. This will cause you to lose weight faster while also supporting your abdomen and back.
- Reach Fitness Goals Faster: The increased compression and thin material makes your sweat more and lose more. This can help your body speed up the weight-loss process, making it the ideal weight-loss garment.
For New Moms looking to recover from Natural Birth or C-Section check out our Bellefit Postpartum Girdles and Corsets.
Finding your Right Size:
Measure at your natural waist:
- Stand up straight with your feet together.
- Keeping your legs straight, slightly bend your torso to the side.
- The crease that forms at the bend is your natural waistline.
- Wrap a Soft Measuring Tape around your natural waist to see your waist measurement in inches.
- Don’t suck-in your stomach, this will give you an incorrect measurement and your waist trainer will not fit
- Hand wash in cool water with gentle detergent and let it air dry.
- Don’t Machine Wash, Bleach, or Iron Wash in between uses
How To Wear
How to Wear
Place the Abdominal Binder Corset centered around your waist.
Firmly pull the two ends together to the front of the waist.
Starting at the very bottom, begin fastening the hook closures and work your way up until all clasps are secure.