Neoprene Sweat Belt - Addon
- Ships within hours
- 30-day returns
- Free USA shipping
Reach your workout goals and lose weight faster with the SpanPro by Bellefit Neoprene Sweat Belt. Our sweat belt uses your body’s natural thermogenic activity to increase your sweat and help you lose weight.
- Flexible design perfect for working out
- Made with Lightweight Neoprene Fabric
- Helps you sweat more while working out
- Extra high-quality velcro strap to cinch waist
NEOPRENE SWEAT BELT
WORKING OUT MADE EASY
- Enhance Your Workout: With our women’s sweat belt you will lose weight faster by increasing your thermogenic activity. This will cause you to lose weight faster while also supporting your abdomen and back.
- Reach Fitness Goals Faster: Our sweat belt is made from only the best neoprene fabric. The increased compression and thin material makes your sweat more and lose more. This can help your body speed up the weight-loss process, making it the ideal weight-loss garment.
MADE WITH YOU IN MIND
- Lightweight/Flexible Fit: This fabric is designed to get your sweating, while also keeping you cool.
- The lightweight fabric is perfect for those intense workouts, and the flexible fit won’t keep you from reaching your fitness goals.
- Multi-Use Garment: Our innovative sweat belt is ideal for working out, daily activities, or even as a garment to keep you warm in cold outdoor activities. It can also act as a waist trainer and shaper for your mid section.
Finding your Right Size:Measure at your natural waist:
- Stand up straight with your feet together.
- Keeping your legs straight, slightly bend your torso to the side.
- The crease that forms at the bend is your natural waistline.
- Wrap a Soft Measuring Tape around your natural waist to see your waist measurement in inches.
- Don’t suck-in your stomach, this will give you an incorrect measurement and your waist trainer will not fit
- Hand wash in cool water with gentle detergent and let it air dry.
- Don’t Machine Wash, Bleach, or Iron Wash in between uses
How To Wear
How to Wear
- Place the Abdominal Binder Corset centered around your waist.
- Firmly pull the two ends together to the front of the waist.
- Starting at the very bottom, begin fastening the hook closures and work your way up until all clasps are secure.